| public SPEAKING + IN-HOUSE PRESENTATIONS |
| THOUGHT PROVOKING. FUTURE FACING. ACTIONABLE |
Awarded the “Inspirational Speaker” Prize by the London College of Fashion, Geraldine Wharry is in high demand as a speaker and lecturer around the world. Working with PR agencies, Fashion Events, Brands and Universities, the presentations are fertilisers for creativity and have a motivational quality set to jumpstart teams, individuals and their vision of the future.
Geraldine Wharry empowers her audience with a blend of methodology and blue sky thinking, using her relentless research and intuition for what’s next in fashion, sustainability, culture, behaviours, science, technology, retail and all that connects us as an eco-system of influences.
Through public speaking, lecturing and writing Geraldine inspires her audience to think far beyond what they imagine the future of fashion is and understand the complex influences and tectonic shifts impacting designers, brands and users.
| WHAT PEOPLE SAY |
-Great event. Knowledgeable people talking about a specialism. What could be better?
- WOW, thank you for last night - it was a rocket ship to the moon! I've wanted to come to one of your talks for an age. I'm so glad I finally got there.
- Thank you again for hosting last night's forecasting event. It was one of the most interesting talks I've been to, and I couldn't sleep last night for all the thoughts and ideas going around in my head! I really loved how rounded and honest the conversation was. I came away even more excited about forecasting than before.
- Very inspirational talk full of useful information. I am really happy I attended today as it has fuelled my desire to find out more about trend forecasting. Thank you Geraldine this has been a fabulous presentation!!
- Geraldine is inspiring as always.
- Very inspiring. Especially the psychological aspects to the macro trends, to help understand the trends.
- Fantastic speaker, very informative and thought provoking. Thank you!